Tuesday 9 August 2011

Hadis-e-Kisa

Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah Ansari (R.A) narrates from the daughter of Holy Prophet (SAWW) Hazrat Fatimah Tuz Zahra (A.S). He said I heard from Hazrat Fatimah Zahra (A.S) that she stated that one day my father came to me and said peace be upon you O’ Fatimah (A.S) so I said peace be upon you also. He said I am feeling weakness in my body. Then I said to him I seek refuge for you O’ father in Allah from weakness. Thus he said O’ Fatimah (A.S) bring Yemenite shawl and covered me with it. So I brought it and covered him with it. I looked at him his face was as shining and as glowing as the moon of the 14th night.
And not a little time was passed that my son Hassan (A.S) came and said O’ mother ‘ peace be upon you’ I said peace be upon you also O’ the comfort for my eyes and fruit of my heart. Then he said O’ mother I am feeling such a pure and holy fragrance from you as the fragrance of my grandfather prophet of Allah (SAWW). I said yes your grand father is under the shawl. Hassan (A.S) went toward the shawl and said peace be upon you O’ grandfather O’ the prophet of Allah (SAWW) may I come under the shawl with you. Then he said peace be upon you also my son and O’ the owner of my Hoz (the sacred pool in Heaven) I permit you. So he entered under the shawl with him.
Not a little time was passed that my son Hussain (A.S) came and said peace be upon you O’ mother I said peace be upon you also O’ my son O’ the coolness of my eyes and fruit of my heart. He said O’ mother I am finding such a sacred fragrance as of my grand father,

the prophet of Allah (peace of Allah be upon him and his progeny) so I said yes no doubt your grandfather (SAWW) and brother (A.S) are under the shawl then Hussain (A.S) went toward the shawl and said peace be upon you o grandfather, peace be upon you O’ who has been chosen by Allah may I come under the shawl with both of you. He said peace be upon you also O’ my son and O’ the intercessor of my ummah I allow you so he entered with both of them under the shawl.
Just then came Hazrat Abul Hassan Ali ibne Abi Talib (A.S) and said peace be upon you O’ the daughter of apostle of Allah (SAWW). So I said peace be upon you also O’ Abul Hassan (father of Hassan) (A.S) and o the commander of faithful. He said O’ Fatimah (A.S) I am feeling from here such a pure fragrance as of my brother and my cousin apostle of Allah (SAWW) then I said yes he is with your sons under the shawl. So Ali (A.S) came towards the shawl and said peace be upon you O’ Apostle of Allah (SAWW) may I be with you (all) under the shawl. Holy prophet (SAWW) said him peace be upon you also O’ my brother and my testamentary executor and my caliph and my banner bearer you are permitted. So Ali (A.S) entered under the shawl.
Then I came to the shawl and said peace be upon you O’ father O’ Apostle of Allah (SAWW) am I allowed to be with you under the shawl. Holy Prophet (SAWW) said peace be upon you also O’ my daughter, and O’ my part you are allowed. So I entered under the shawl.
When we all gathered under the shawl, my father Apostle of Allah (SAWW) took hold the ends of shawl and raised his right hand towards heaven and said O’ Allah certainly these are my Ahle bayt (A.S), my special and my dear. Their flesh is my flesh, their blood is my blood, whoever hurts them hurts me, whoever grieves them grieves me, my war is with those who wages war against them, and my sulah is with those who have sulah with them, I am enemy of those who contains their enmity, and friend of those who is their friend. They are from me and I am from them. (O’ Allah) bestow your blessings, and you favour, and your grace and your forgiveness and your willingness upon me and them, and keep away the impurities from them and keep them purified, as is the right of purity.
Then Allah the Glorified The Exalted said O’ my angels and O’ the residents of my heavens verily, I have not created high heaven and stretched earth and illuminating moon and shinning sun and revolving sky and flowing rivers and sailing sailor but in the love of these five who are under the shawl.
Then Gabriel Ameen said ‘ O Lord who is under the shawl? Allah The Glorified The Exalted said ‘ They are Ahle Bayt (A.S) of prophet hood and the mines of apostleship, they are Fatimah (A.S) and her father (SAWW) and her spouse (A.S) and her sons (A.S)’. Gabriel said O Lord Do you permit me to go to earth so that I be 6th with them. Allah said yes you are permitted so Gabriel came down to the earth and said ‘peace be upon you O’ the prophet (SAWW) of Allah the Sublime. Allah conveys you salam and specifies you with love and respect and says ‘By my respect and dignity I haven’t created high heaven and stretched earth and illuminating moon and shining sun and revolving sky and flowing rivers and sailing sailor but by dint of you and your love’ and He permitted me to enter with you under the shawl - so O’ the messenger of Allah (SAWW) do you permit me? The Holy prophet (SAWW) said peace be upon you also O’ the Ameen (trustee) of Allah’s revelation I permit you. Then Gabriel entered with us under the shawl and said to my father certainly Allah has revealed for you He says “verily, Allah wishes to keep away the impurities from you ‘Ahl-e-Bayt’ and keep you purified as is the right of purity”.
Then Ali (A.S) said to my father ‘O the messenger of Allah (SAWW) inform me the merits of our this sitting under the shawl in the sight of Allah’. Holy prophet (SAWW) said By that God who sent me as a prophet with Haq and chose me for apostleship when this our news will be described in any of gatherings arranged by those living on earth and there in it group of our shias and friends they will be blessed as well as the angels will encircle them and beg pardon of Allah for them till they be scattered. Then Ali (A.S) said By God we have succeeded and By the God of Ka’aba our shias have also succeeded.
Then Holy prophet (PBUH & HP) said for the 2nd time ‘O Ali (A.S) by that God who sent me as a prophet with Haq and chose me for apostleship this our news will not be described in any of gatherings arranged by those living on earth and there in it group of our shias and friends but Allah will remove sorrow and grief of grieved in that gathering and affliction of afflicted as well as will fulfill the Hajat (wish) of wisher. Ali (A.S) said by God we have achieved success and felicity likewise our shias also in the world and hereafter by the God of Ka’aba.

No comments:

Post a Comment